Dreams

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Because I feel like blogging and because my dad has finally decided to take a break after sitting at the laptop for ages typing out his exam questions.

I spent the whole day doing history. And a little bit of Math. Did Russian Rev, Totalitarianism and Imperialism. Seems like alot right? Somehow it wasn't that comprehensive but considering how much time we have left, I'm quite happy with today's revision. WeeMin rocks when it comes to Math. I'm so glad I can look to her for explanations when I don't know how to do the questions. Doing Totalitarianism reminded me of Jia who has learnt much from the failed leaders of how to prevent the loss of her dictatorship when she does become a dictator.

Sonya's birthday list is out. I love her so much (though she's inclined to think I'm clingy and I must admit that I can be sometimes) I feel like getting her 2 things on her list and something else that's sweet and girly. But I don't think I have much time to look around for the something that's sweet. (I also love my best friend YY alot and would get her the Chanel Chance if I had the money) Actually it somehow seems that I have alot of money to spend on people but it's not! It would leave me broke but I was saving up for their birthdays. They mean so much to me that it would be worth it to see their faces and smiles when I give them their presents. (Though it's also the thought that counts) =)

Excited about going to church tomorrow after not going last week. Miss my Claralala... Though she scares me when she calls me Chrissy poo. I've already been called Chrissy and Christie by Gladys and my classmates, notably Hwee and it's been spreading, have been spelling my name Xtine. Does Lala have to add the poo??? Ha. What happened to the normal Chris? (Or worse when my mum decides to put my sister's and my name together in a mixed version of chrischer-said very fast)

I want A levels to come. Now. Even though I'm far from being prepared and ready to ONZ the exam, it's getting quite boring and tiring and sian to just keep studying and re reading stupid lecture notes that I can barely remember after a few hours. I know I'm not the only one feeling that way.

Jose Mourinho and the players promise new attitudes. Please let it manifest in the Man U game this sunday! Frank Lampard has been named Player of the Month for October. Whee.

Btw, Sonya's list idea has given me a very very good idea of putting up my own list for Christmas though if you got me anything that has to do with Chelsea I would be happy happy. Putting up lists always makes things easier for people. There's still the thought but both parties would be happy at least. =) Probable last post before A levels on Sunday or Monday.

On a last note, I love all my friends. I really do. =) Another smiley face.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure